Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Brooklyn Hearing - May 22

We have finalized the date, time and place for the Brooklyn hearing, the second step of our series of public hearings.

When:
Tuesday, May 22nd from Noon to 3 pm
Where: Courtroom hearing room of Brooklyn Borough Hall
209 Joralemon St, Downtown Brooklyn
Subway: Conveniently located next to the Borough Hall stop on the 2/3 and 4/5 lines; and within walking distance of the the Borough Hall stop on the A/C and F lines and the Court St. stop on the R and M lines

2 comments:

jensrasmussen said...

I'm a Greenpoint based actor. Free/affordable internet access is critical to my business. I use the net to research roles (like David O Selznick, the one I'm performing right now at the State Theatre of Georgia.) More importantly I use the net to find employment! Whether finding out where Morgan Freeman is on his "Rendezvous with Rama" project, or which theatres across the country are doing "Doubt" this coming season - Without access to an affordable and neutral net my ability to survive as working artist in Brooklyn would be seriously hampered. You can learn more about me as an actor and my involvement in the community on my website www.jensrasmussen.info

Anonymous said...

I did shoot the who;e thing on video. The bad news is, I lost about the first 15 mins due to a camera malfunction.

The rest is fine. But it kind of blows my plan to post up the whole thing, unless I can get
the missing stuff from BCAT or the other videographers. Or just post a photo or something
where the picture's missing. I may just break it up into shorter segments.

In the meantime I've posted up the audio on
the isoc-ny wiki.